YPS Elects New Board Members
As it prepares to kick off a successful 2013-2014 programming season, the Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield (YPS) is pleased to announce the results of its Board of Directors election and welcome new members to its Executive Board.
- Jeremy Casey, AVP Commercial Services Officer at Westfield Bank, takes the reins as President of YPS. Mr. Casey is also on the Board of the Springfield Rotary Club and a member of the BusinessWest Class of 2013 40 Under 40.
- Peter Ellis, Creative Director at DIF Design, is the new YPS Vice President. Mr. Ellis is a member of the BusinessWest Class of 2011 40 under 40.
- Elizabeth Ginter, Attorney with Ellis Title Company, returns to the Board as Clerk. Ms. Ginter is a member of the BusinessWest Class of 2012 40 Under 40 and Western Mass Women Magazine “Women To Watch” 2013-2014
- Edward Nuñez, AVP Business Development, Freedom Credit Union, joins the Board as Treasurer. Mr. Nuñez is a member of the BusinessWest Class of 2012 40 Under 40 and the 2012 recipient of the Bankers & Tradesman Credit Union Hero Award.
Additionally, YPS welcomes two Board Directors:
- Ashley Clark, Commercial Service Officer at Westfield Bank, also serves on the YPS Marketing Committee. Ms. Clark is a board member of the Greater Springfield Habitat for Humanity.
- Juli Thibault, Talent Acquisition Marketing & Operations Manager at Baystate Health, is Co-Chair of the YPS Marketing Committee and Strategic Plan Task Force.
“We have a very talented Board of Directors in place this year, which will help us to continue facilitating networking, educational and recreational opportunities for young professionals throughout the Pioneer Valley,” said Mr. Casey. “I’m honored to be a part of it.”